Our High School Leadership Development Program
Learn how to organize on the issues that matter most to young people!
If you are…
- new to organizing, politics, and advocacy
- are looking for an opportunity to learn more about political engagement
- a high school student
- are excited by the progressive power of our generation
… then this program is for you!
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Learning & skill development, along with hands-on organizing opportunities
You will be an active participant in New Era’s 2022 Leadership Development program, which will include regular trainings, educational experiences, hands-on organizing opportunities, professional development, and coaching. Learning topics will include, but are not limited to:
- Foundational anti-racism learning and opportunities to deepen and practice anti-racism values and messaging
- The history of organizing and movement-building
- Organizing skills development
- The issues that matter most to young people, particularly young people of color (the Youth Agenda), including abortion
- Systems of governance
Interested? Fill out this form to stay in the loop!
Want to hear more? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get in touch!