Intern with New Era
We’re looking for a few great interns to join the fundraising team at New Era and help fuel our work! These folks will assist our fundraising staff with event planning, conducting major donor and foundation research, assist with the monthly donor program, work on mail fundraising campaigns and take on special projects as well. It is a great opportunity to learn the basics of fundraising with an incredible non-profit organization!
You’ll gain a foundation of key skills for your resume, and you could get college credit too!
We’re flexible with scheduling, so read on if this sounds great:
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Through this internship you will gain skills in public speaking, database maintenance, and become comfortable asking for money!
- You will also receive trainings on how to implement different fundraising tactics, learn from experts in the community and be able to take on your own projects
- Program starts Monday, September 7th and ends November 19th
- 10 hours per week, with the option to do more
- No experience necessary!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR APPLICANTS WHO ARE:
- Enthusiastic, positive, and fun who want to make change in our community
- Willing to learn and are flexible
TO APPLY, submit this application. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, deadline is September 5th!
Questions? Contact Sally Anderson at email@example.com